Friday 24 June 2011

Victoria's all day class

Right I thought I would share with you the lovely things I made at Victoria's (my upline) all day class a couple of weeks ago. First I will share with you a lovely gift box made using the Top Note Die for the Big Shot.

How lush is this :) I really love the colour combination.
Also we made a selection of cards.

These cards are made using the Stampin Up Note cards and the Ornate Flowers and Ornate Blossom stamp set. I was alittle unsure about this stamp set until I got my hands on it and now it has grown on me.
Next is a stamp I have used on a number of occassions and really like, simply but cool.

I really love this patterned paper too, it is the Sweet and Sour Specialty Patterned paper. Using that patterned paper range we made a gift bag which I absolutely love.....

Thanks Victoria for a really enjoyable class :)


No comments:

Post a Comment