Saturday 11 June 2011

Father's Day Card Class

So on Thursday I went a did my Card class with my ladies Jayne, Helen, Gemma and Shelia......The ladies hadn't previously made cards before so decided to just make three cards. They loved the designs and soon were beavering away. Here are the cards they made.
For this card I have used old olive sahara sand cardstock, patterns designer series paper stack and then the Big Shot Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlit Dies for the DAD, then used the Cheers to you stamp set for the words and also the beer glasses.

For this card I used Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Chocolate Chip inkpad and both the Occassional Greeting Stamp set and the Motorcycle Stamp out of the Mini catalogue


And finally for this one I used Concord Crush Cardstock and Inkpad, Whisper white cardstock and again the Occassional stampset also the Designer Serie Paper pack from the Hostess Level One In colour.
Thanks Ladies for a ace night really enjoyed myself and really glad they you did too, roll on the next class :)

So now its busy, busy, busy planning for my next class on Thursday 30th Junewhich in my next blog will show a preview of the class ahead......

No comments:

Post a Comment