Tuesday 7 August 2012

Twitter patted card class

Well a quick post from me today,sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days we have a couple of new arrivals in our household :) two gorgeous guinea pigs. Both named after gold medal winners. Ainslie (after Ben Ainslie) and the other Bradley (after Wiggins)

Here they are in their run on the grass closely watched by Phoenix! Lol

So tonight I have had my monthly class with my ladies and what fun we had. Today we made a tea bag holder which contained 4 mini cards.

Also we made a couple of larger cards using the gorgeous Twitterpatted designer papers I so love them I have got to also order he fabrics that match :)

So it's off to plan for my next class which is my first all day class with the theme of Christmas, I know it seems so far away but not in crafting time!! It soon creeps up and not enough time to make all those cards and gifts!!

Take care

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment