Monday 28 November 2011

Stampin Up Convention Paris 2011

Well this was my first convention and boy did I love it :) spending time with the thing I love...... Crafting
First day began early as Memento Mall opened at 8am, so had to get there before then to get our convention bag and then get into the queue to go shopping.

Then it was straight into the first session. The room was amazing. With great ideas on the boards to inspire and also demos on stage from Shelli amongst others

And of cause plenty of swapping was done. It's great to get new ideas from other demos from the UK and both France and Germany.

Here is one of the displays that was in the room it's a mini garden made of paper.

Just to finish off here is a picture of my roomies for the weekend, my upline Victoria and my fellow Jelly member Tracy. Thanks for a great weekend ladies

1 comment:

  1. It was a very inspirational weekend wasn't it? I'm sooo glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for all your help as well :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete